Unit 11 New Pudsey Square, Bradford Road, Pudsey, LEEDS, LS28 6PX - Telephone 0113 239 3993 Facsimile 0113 2393944
The portable infra-red system PIR100 is built and assembled by Allansound Communications to facilitate the provision of clear sound to the hearing impaired.
The use of the PIR100 system gives several benefits:
1. Capable of very high quality reproduction.
2. Light weight receivers.
3. Not prone to interference from broadcast and mobile transmissions.
4. Secure-coverage can be confined to one room.
5. Systems can be set up in neighbouring rooms without interaction.
6. Easy to install and set up for temporary use.
7. Can be used with either stethoset and/or neck loop type receivers.
PORTABLE INFRA-RED SYSTEM FOR A ROOM SIZE UP TO 100 SQUARE METRES IN AREA